IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What am I doing WRONG???

Hayt03

:-?

Hello all. Well I have had the software for 4 wonderful days and 2 unintals and 3 installs later it is still doing the same thing. Spyware removed 3, registry fix 25, privacy sweep27, and junk files cleaned is the only thing that changes. Now if this is working then why is it showing the same darn problems every time? Dose anyone know the answer to this ? ??? It's my personal paradox and I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. (If a registry cleaner falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it aw you know the rest).:twisted:

"I've been slimed"

Hi Hayt

Please read all of the thread USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS located in the Lounge section of the forum.

Cheers

solbjerg

:-?

Hello all. Well I have had the software for 4 wonderful days and 2 unintals and 3 installs later it is still doing the same thing. Spyware removed 3, registry fix 25, privacy sweep27, and junk files cleaned is the only thing that changes. Now if this is working then why is it showing the same darn problems every time? Dose anyone know the answer to this ? ??? It's my personal paradox and I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. (If a registry cleaner falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it aw you know the rest).:twisted:

"I've been slimed"

Archived