IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

360 Suggestion

mose

So far no problems running 360 with Prevx and Avast. Would like to see auto-update a silent process (quiet popup windows) or at least a toggle for that as an option. I have 360 killed as a process while gaming (using Gaming Booster). Not sure if 360 acts nicely while gaming, just not taking chances. ;-)

Scanning has produced a few false positives, which is ok with me - I would rather error on the side of safety, and always check things before making changes (especially while in beta - I guess some people don't look that term up before they use a program).

So far... (thumbs up)

Scanning has produced a few false positives, which is ok with me - I would rather error on the side of safety, and always check things before making changes(thumbs up)

Would you be so kind as to report the false positives, so other users do not delete these FP in error?

Archived