IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with Iobit 360 Automatic update

ginger72

Hi,

I downloaded and installed Iobit 360 3 days ago and am unable to disable the automatic update function (even when the automatic update function is toggled 'off' in settings and applied). This means 360 keeps launching which is pretty annoying. I've tried to de-install the program but am getting an Error 32 message which makes it unable to uninstall either via My Programs or via Add/Remove programs from Control Panel.

Does anyone have any advice how I can de-install?

Thanks!

hi ginger

i believe u can not uninstall it cause it keeps running in RAM

STOP it from notification area or from task bar and proceed to uninstallation

If this is impossible BOOT in Safe mode (tab repeatedly F8 as soon as f keys appear in start up process or a little before- try again if u don;t manage..and use arrows to select SAFE MODE---press enter)

Now i believe u 'll be able to uninstall.....

cheers

Uninstalled program

I also had a continuous scanning situation - tried to disable the auto scan but it still continued every time I walked away for a few minutes. Very irritating so I tried to uninstall the program. It did take three attempts to uninstall but finally it did. So keep trying. It will eventually uninstall itself. Seems like a nice program when the glitches are gone. Once they release the non-beta version, I will try it again. Thanks.

Archived