IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The latest news of IObit SmartDefrag

:shock: We are really busy on developing Beta version of IObit SmartDefrag. This new version includes many important improvements and, certainly, new function and features. We promise a totally different experience for the new version.

Offline defragment and "HyperFetch" function are under R&D now and will be added into future updates. ( "HyperFetch" is something like "SuperFetch" in Windows Vista. We want to develop our own function for Windows XP and 2000.)

Another good news is that we decide to make this program as 100% freebie. No Pro and Personal editions. IObit SmartDefrag is 100% free for personal, home and small business (under 500 PCs).

Hope you will like it! 8)

• 1 month later...

the date changed beta 2 ready december15,2006

will you be able to add offline defrag and hyper fetcher in beta 2 or not till beta 3 starts? i was just woundering whats happening if its ready soon for testing i know your hard at work but i was woundering is everything working ok? if its a pprobelm for vista can you make 2 programs one for windows vista and other windows xp and 2000? :D :) :o :D :) :)

do you think hyper fetcher can be added soon as while as offline defrag?

product roadmap

According to the product roadmap, projected dates are:

Beta 2: Dec.17

Beta 3: Jan. 20

Official Release:Feb. 10.

They sometimes have an update or two after each release to fix any bugs. We'll see if it runs on schedule soon!

Archived