IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with bug report needed

alex30

Hi,

The Beta 3 is still buggy for me. Firstly I get a brief message of IS360 Updater error on all of the boot ups apart from when updates are available. It is updating so I am not worried about that. Secondly it keeps doing scans even though auto scan is disabled. It then reports a much lesser number of threats than it has found. Next a is360.exe error screen appears. I click on send bug report and fill in the details and click continue. I am then taken to my email client and the preprepared message says find bug report attached.

But the bug report isn't attached so I click on attach . It navigates to my desk top where the bug report is sitting but the bug report doesn't show up so I navigate to IS 360 Files on my hard drive and look in there but there is no bug report.

Can anyone tell me please how I can send this bug report ?

Thanks Alex

Hi alex

How are your settings in the program?

Do you have security settings in your mail program that excludes attachments?

Have you tried zipping the bug report and tried to attach that?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

The Beta 3 is still buggy for me. Firstly I get a brief message of IS360 Updater error on all of the boot ups apart from when updates are available. It is updating so I am not worried about that. Secondly it keeps doing scans even though auto scan is disabled. It then reports a much lesser number of threats than it has found. Next a is360.exe error screen appears. I click on send bug report and fill in the details and click continue. I am then taken to my email client and the preprepared message says find bug report attached.

But the bug report isn't attached so I click on attach . It navigates to my desk top where the bug report is sitting but the bug report doesn't show up so I navigate to IS 360 Files on my hard drive and look in there but there is no bug report.

Can anyone tell me please how I can send this bug report ?

Thanks Alex

Hi solbjerg,

I have set 360 to not do auto scan but it ignores the command.

My mail allows attachments but I just can't locate the bug report to attach it although it is sitting on my desk top.

How do I zip it ? When I left click it nothing happens and I can't find it with 7-zip.

Cheers Alex

Hi alex

To zip it just right click on it and choose compress to folder, it will the create a zipped folder on the desktop too.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

I have set 360 to not do auto scan but it ignores the command.

My mail allows attachments but I just can't locate the bug report to attach it although it is sitting on my desk top.

How do I zip it ? When I left click it nothing happens and I can't find it with 7-zip.

Cheers Alex

Sorry soldberg,

I should have said when I right click it nothing happens.

Cheers Alex

PS These continuous auto scans are driving me nuts. I have been into the schedule menu and disabled Enable schedule task to run but it just reselects itself and carries on checking.

This Beta 3 is worse than the previous versions.

Cheers Alex

OK alex

Curious??

I do not have the problem with continuous auto scans, but if I did I would uninstall the program and wait for version 3.1.

Tim just wrote that it would be coming soon.

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry soldberg,

I should have said when I right click it nothing happens.

Cheers Alex

PS These continuous auto scans are driving me nuts. I have been into the schedule menu and disabled Enable schedule task to run but it just reselects itself and carries on checking.

This Beta 3 is worse than the previous versions.

Cheers Alex

Archived