IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer description

Maxxwire

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer

CNET editors' review

Reviewed by: CNET Staff

This free memory optimization utility certainly has a nicer memory graph than XP's Task Manager, but we noticed no long-term improvement using its key functions.

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer's interface is fairly straightforward, with graphs to display your computer's RAM and CPU usage in real-time, and buttons to implement optimization options. You can manually free memory by clicking the Optimize RAM button, which is supposed to release extra memory on the fly. That's the theory, but we noticed a mere spike in page file and CPU usage, then a return to the same free memory level. The Maximize RAM feature forces your PC to release memory where possible. Again, we found a large spike in CPU and Page File usage and received only a few KBs of added memory in return.

This is a screen capture of the truly dynamic and highly effective job of freeing up RAM that ASC Pro's Smart Ram is doing on my Vista computer...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/SmartRAM-450.png

One day a few weeks ago a professional computer expert brought his Vista notebook computer with him out to my Dad's house and during his 3 hour stay his computer which sat idle most of the time used up more than 300 MB of RAM. When I returned home that evening my Vista notebook computer with the ultralite <2 MB IObit Smart RAM running in the background had only used 40 MB of RAM in 8 hours and after a quick Smart Ram 'Deep Clean' all of the 40 MB of Memory Leak was returned immediately and it was using the exact same amount of ram it did just after it booted!

Watching the RAM on that professional computer expert's laptop get eaten up so quickly was a familiar problem that I no longer have to worry about now that I have the truly effective IObit Smart Ram Technology to manage my computer's Memory in that it has cut my total daily RAM usage from 1.5 GB to just over 600 MB and some days my computer even runs so efficiently that it seems more like XP than Vista...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/435MBBenchmark_700.jpg

~Maxx~

How u call me Spaminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hello how u call me spaminator

u say that i am copy any data & paste here so what;s a proof about u?

u also copy & paste text i 100% guarantee

& also my aim is to send a links of different types of free softwares which not known by many people

so don't call me spaminator u pirated

hey hello how u call me spaminator

u say that i am copy any data & paste here so what;s a proof about u?

u also copy & paste text i 100% guarantee

I am sorry if posting a positive review of an IObit product on this website upsets you, but to prove the point in this particular post I briefly excerpted a Cnet review about how ineffective the WinCleaner Memory optimizer is and then posted graphics of my own tests done on my own computer with IObit Smart Ram to prove just exactly how well it works by comparison.

Copying and pasting text which is done by scores of members on this site every day is not the issue at all its the fact that you have been continuously polluting the IObit site with scores of cut and paste advertisements of programs one after another which you have evidently never even used which practice is known as Spamming and this is how you earned the nickname The Spaminator and it will stick until you remove the Spam you posted to this website and at that time I will gladly remove all of my references to you as The Spaminator because we have nothing against you its just the copious amount of Spam advertisements you posted that offends us.

~Maxx~

Max, I agree. I am seeing similar results on my Vista and 7 installs.

peastoyou- This is fantastic news! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your results using Smart RAM with both Vista and Win 7 and as you know screenshots of the wonders that IObit Smart RAM can do are always welcomed!

~Maxx~

Archived