IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Throw Out My Defragger??

detailer

that is what microsoft promised for vista when it was still called longhorn but was dropped, the new file system i think was to be called FS would never need defragging as anything saved was saved in a defragged manner at thhe time rather than the next available free space.

it never reappeared in windows7 as far as i know, looks like it was sold to diskeeper.

Detailer- Interesting that you should bring this subject up in that a few weeks ago I came across the Rasco folder in my Program Files and deleted it without a second thought! From what I understand the defragger in XP is fairly functional, but the version in Vista was practically worthless. Thanks to IObit for freedom from slow and inferior defragmenation!

~Maxx~

Archived