IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The Pro Version.

333halfevil

Ok let me make it clear in this thread. As harsh as it may sound, money does not grow on tree's, which I am sure you all know. Therefore in order for IObit to provide the best care, they need to pay their researchers and developers. The only way they can do this is with your support - and money. Sadly money is a big factor in business, and people do need to get paid.

The Free Version lacks the following:

- Automatic scan when your PC is idle ---- not a major loss.

- Faster and background update --- not a major loss, just more convenient.

- Free technical support and commercial use --- again not a necessity, but if you want the care buy the product.

Everything else remains the same in the Free version, so you are still very well protected. Please also remember that the signatures do not just cover one piece of malware, so the signatures themselves contain their own 'heuristics', however the DOG detection is a different type of heuristics. The reason updating is not currently working, is due to some bugs. The lead developer has been in hospital, so I am asking you to be patient until he gets back and the issues are fixed.

---Thank you.

Try to draw an comparsion.

MalwareBytes - Free and paid version - the free version dosn't do automatic updates either and it does not contain real time protection.

SuperAntiSpyware - Free and paid version - The free version lacks automatic updates too and it won't protect your computer either.

IObit will still protect your computer, but you have update once a day manually, but well - that is 3 mouse clicks. And the DOG protection, come on, everyone wants everything for free - you don't go to the supermarket and just think you can take it all for free.

If you want a free security product, you could make one youself and see how much time it takes to make daily signatures, have server runnings, pay developers and researchers - then after that, you could consider whether 24.95$ is alot or not. If you still think that everything should be free, then I hope you someday will see the difference between reality and everything-is-free-world.

Whether we use the free or the pro, I think they are really good ones. Those who have already an antivirus with realtime protection can use the free iobit 360 as a secodn opinion scanning. Those who wants to install a new antivirus protection they can start trying iobit 360!:smile:

Hope the pro can also survive with another antivirus with a realtime protecting feature.

IObit never has popups like that. Only the yellow button "Upgrade" will be on the program.

i know, but when i done scan in ASC(advanced system care) i get popup. we found 183 registry problems, 200 problems with system optimization-get pro.bla bla..

and if i dont get something like this in iobit security 360 free version- :smile:

it is all ok (sry for spam)

The Free Version lacks the following:

- DOG malware detection --- the novel heuristics, not a huge component, although if you do want it, it adds a lot of extra protection to your system.

- Automatic scan when your PC is idle ---- not a major loss.

- Faster and background update --- not a major loss, just more convenient.

- Free technical support and commercial use --- again not a necessity, but if you want the care buy the product.

Everything else remains the same in the Free version, so you are still very well protected.

People seem to think, that DOG detection equals (the only) real time protection in IS360.

Archived