IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ascpro

iobit001

ASC Pro contains a much more robust registry checker. It also contains a system optimization utility. There are some other bells and whistles as well. The registry checker is well worth the price of the Pro version IMO.

ASC is not an antivirus program. You will still need Avast for that. You need a firewall as well. Most people want a more powerful ad/spyware protection program such as the SpyBot that you are running. I suggest that you give IObit's Security 360 a try. I find it to be much better than SpyBot or AdAware.

Hi iobit001,

I would keep Avast and SS&D too, and try IS 360 also.

Both of them have different functions than ASC Pro and IS 360.

As peastoyou points out, Anti Virus software is a must in a PC, if you are not using any virtualization.

Although SS&D is not a firewall, it's Tea Timer acts as a warner, and you can use it to stop activities that you don't want to be processed in your PC.

:!: I did not understand your question in the first post, please elaborate a bit!!!

Cheers.

OK. I'll keep both avast and spybot.

"I did not understand your question in the first post, please elaborate a bit!!!"

I paid for a year 19.95 about a week or so ago.

What am I getting in pro a free user is not.

And if you ask why did I pay 19.95 before knowing what I would get over free version I must read something somewhere about pro. $19.95 was about as high as I wanted to pay.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/SmartRAM-450.png

iobit001- For me the enhanced Memory Management capability that ASC Smart RAM with Deep Clean has in preventing Memory Leaks is the answer to controlling this problem that the Vista OS was known for before IObit found a way of solving it with both ASC Free and ASC Pro software!

~Maxx~

Archived