IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new installation failed!!!!!

magpiie

i purchased iobit360 pro last week and installed the thing on my computer. I had a major hd fail and decided to upgrade my motherboard and get a new hd. the iobit installation keeps telling me that the liscence key is already in use and it wont let me upgrade to pro from the trail version. I had to re download iobit 360 after i replaced the hd and mainboard. can anyone tell me how i can get round this problem? i had the same issue with advanced system care until i read the help section that advised me to disconnect from the network and then insert the activation key. i did that and it worked fine, i tried the same thing with iobit360 and no luck. any help with this will be greatly appreciated thanks

Hi everybody,

I think, this shouldn't be discussed openly in the forum and similar problems should be solved by directly contacting IObit case by case.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.

Please note the e-mail communication disclaimer below:

~~~~~~~Confidentiality Disclaimer~~~~~~~~~

This electronic transmission (and any attached document) contains confidential information from IObit, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify IObit at webmaster@iobit.com and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Archived