IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do u reset password??

Hi bubba

The program is run in administrator mode, and if you have an administrator password you should just write that.

If you do not have the administrator password - it will be difficult if you have forgotten that. Don't you keep a list of your passwords somewhere?

My daugther once forgot her password to the computer - and I tried several possibilities, but none worked. I then found a password recovery program on the internet, - that I tried - it gave me the first two characters - to get the rest I would have to pay for the program, but seeing those two characters I was able to guess the rest.

If you are not the administrator you should respect the administrators choice of choosing to protect the computer/settings with a password.

NB! If your request is legitimate and you have to use a password recovery application, - be very aware of malware before trying any!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi i am wandering how you reset password on Smart Defrag. I want to change time and day of week to auto defrag. But it kicks up password screen and i dont recall what it is?? or even if i put one in!!

Thanks

Hi bubba

If something strange has happened, - I think a clean uninstall/install may do the trick, - this time be absolutely sure that you do not use a password, - a very unusual problem.

Try Revo Uninstalller - and please read the appropriate posts in

Online Help for IObit Software

same as the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi i am wandering how you reset password on Smart Defrag. I want to change time and day of week to auto defrag. But it kicks up password screen and i dont recall what it is?? or even if i put one in!!

Thanks

Archived