IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Open My Documents in computer startup??

imcanadian

I have noticed that this program of Advanced SystemCare command to open " My Documents folder " after run through or computer startup. I would like to turn it off because it's not necessary to open " My Documents folder ". Tell me where to find this to turn it off in the computer.

Thank you,

John

My problem was solved by another forum because here no one answer to my question here. I don't even know what is the point to post any problems here because I don't see anyone help each other in this forum. In my strong opinion I don't think that is necessary to have a forum here because no one help each other like other forums that I know of. Sorry for saying this but it is very true because I read a lot of messages here and hardly any reply from others.

Thank you,

John :roll: :roll: :roll:

smar

Want to say thank you for your message that you posted. If anyone can't understand and why not to tell me if you don't understand what I am trying to say. Anyway the problem is solved and not sure what caused My Documents open at startup. More likely with stupid Windows operating system not yours.

Smile,

John :-D :-D :wink: :wink:

Archived