IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot connect to network...

sgtaw

After running AWC, I cannot connect to any of my computers through the LAN.

AWC removed the sharing on all my computers (the little hand is no longer shown on the drives). When I try to share again I get an error message "An error occured while trying to share Y. The Server service is not started. The shared resource cannot be created at this time."

What gives?

Ed

Hi sgtaw,

Try going to restore center and put the earliest backup back in.( If you did not have a backup do a system restore to before you ran AWC). Then scan again. When it is done click "see details" for system optimization. Look for anything that has to do with "server service". Select that item, right click then click ignore. (AWC is turning off the server service, but you need it to run.) Then hit OK to return to main scan page. Repair again from this page.Now when you scan it will not turn this off.

samr.

Archived