IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FPs are a joke!

It's really too bad the scans are such a joke for this program.

I like most of the options and this could be a nice little addition to the security apps around.

BUT the scanning is horrendous and has picked up nothing but 15 FPs in 5 scans..............all programs or files I've had on my machine for years.

They've been through numerous scans with other programs .

Anyone who removes anything IObit finds should have their heads examined..........just terrible,poor results.

It's really too bad the scans are such a joke for this program.

I like most of the options and this could be a nice little addition to the security apps around.

BUT the scanning is horrendous and has picked up nothing but 15 FPs in 5 scans..............all programs or files I've had on my machine for years.

They've been through numerous scans with other programs .

Anyone who removes anything IObit finds should have their heads examined..........just terrible,poor results.

hi Harley,

would you please send the detected files to virustotal or to us for confirming if they are FPs.

and thanks for you to send us the scan log please.

best regards.

hi Harley,

would you please send the detected files to virustotal or to us for confirming if they are FPs.

and thanks for you to send us the scan log please.

best regards.

Are you kidding me?

I don't want to be impolite here as your program has very nice options and I would like to continue using it,but the scanner is a complete mess.

I'm a computer tech and I know 100% for a fact that there is no malware on my machines...........yet IObit has flagged 15 programs/files in the last few scans.

And judging by the amount of other similar threads,I'm not the only one.

If this is as good as the scanner gets,you might think of [highlight]eliminating it totally[/highlight],cause it's useless at this point!

Sorry but for a RC version,I wouldn't trust anything IObit flags.

Harley

Why not send those to IObit? You're probably right about the FP's,but without the opportunity to examine their content and behavior,how are the Dev.'s going to make the proper changes in the scanning engine to correct the problem? At least provide the samples and give them a chance first before continuing on a rant.And for the record,you've already been considerably impolite.

Archived