IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Opera Problem =[

wrexe

Right then, this is a job for all you opera savvy people :-)

I've recently switched to Opera from Firefox and it's been working great, much better than i expected I'am really pleased with this Browser.

Today I tried checking my Mail but the top of the page loads and the rest does not. As you can see from this Print Screen:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1787/windowsq.th.jpg

I have restarted the computer, ran ccleaner, ASC and IS 360 and all is fine.

I'm completely miffed:-?

Any Idea's...

cheers,

wrexe

wrexe- have you tried going into Opera and right click on the Toolbar> Select Customize> Appearance> Buttons> Preferences> and drag and drop the 'Identify as Opera' tool up to the Toolbar. This will allow you to select how websites view the browser either as Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer.

This may allow you to view your MSN mail although there has been a longstanding battle between MSN and Opera with lawsuits flying back and forth for years seeking to break the IE browser monopoly in fact at one time Microsoft would not give Opera any access at all because they were slowly gaining a share of the browser market which Microsoft had once almost completely dominated.

Opera isn't the only one that MS does this to! My Dad runs a Mac Pro with an Apple Cinema 30 monitor so I crop my pictures to 16/10 aspect ratio so that he can view them full screen at 2560 X 1600 resolution. Early on I made a folder for these pictures and simply named it Mac and guess what.....the folder did not show up in Windows Explorer!

~Maxx~

After leaving my computer shut down all day today while i was at work, it kindly decided fix itself. My browser must have got that Monday feeling and decided to be lazy. Oh well, all good now.

Many thanks for your help lads much appreciated.

wrexe

I tried to log into my gmail account this morning and the text was pushed all the way off of the screen to the right. As I was trying to figure out what the problem was I noticed in the toolbar that Opera was set to identify as Firefox and as soon as I set it to identify as Opera everything went back to normal.

~Maxx~

Archived