IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

smart defrag

The time taken for deep optimization will vary according to the size of your hard disk and the amount of empty space of your PC. If you have more files then it will take more time. Do you know what is defragmentation? Smart defrags deep optimize defragments drive data and arrange them in such a order such as to give maximum performance. Smart defrag seemed to be an excellent tool to me.

When I did a Deep Optimize on 4 of my hard disks at the same time last night (3 TB total capacity) and the 3 drives that I use and Fast Optimize each day took between 1 and 2 minutes each to finish, but the 1 TB storage drive that I only update once a week and has about 200 GB stored on it took 8 minutes before it was done

~Maxx~

Hi Rumsfeld

Please read the Think about Defragmentation!!! thread!

The time it takes for a defragmentation varies very much, - it depends on several things - your setup, your OS, your computer, the status of available space and how fragmented your computer is.

The running computer make fragments ALL the time, - running programs cannot get fully defragged.

Cheers

solbjerg

You Wait Forever To Accomplish Deep Defrag.....then About An Hour Or So Later You Have To Do It Again. Why Doesn't Smart Defrag Maintain What It Accomplished Earlier? Sure Taken Up A Lot Of My Time.

Good answers....

Hi Rumsfeld

Please read the Think about Defragmentation!!! thread!

The time it takes for a defragmentation varies very much, - it depends on several things - your setup, your OS, your computer, the status of available space and how fragmented your computer is.

The running computer make fragments ALL the time, - running programs cannot get fully defragged.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks. I just run short in patience!

Archived