IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Defragging status: 4% or 69%? What's right

Hi,

When using manual defrag I get the following info:

in the system tray the program tells me defragging is at 69% but the program itself(open window) tells me it's at 4%!!

I think the program has a problem there...

...what do you think?:)

Hi MacPeter,

I have noticed that the status window does still hang in the program window,

but it does finish defragging. (Still in beta and I don't think that has been fixed yet.) The tray seems to be ok.

samr.

tray icon anomaly

I've found another anomaly with the tray icon.

When performing an extensive manual defragging procedure, during the optimization phase, the tray icon still shows a balloon announcing a defragging percentage. See the little yellow balloon near the ISD icon at the screenshot, showing a defragging percentage of 81.

I've found another anomaly with the tray icon.

When performing an extensive manual defragging procedure, during the optimization phase, the tray icon still shows a balloon announcing a defragging percentage. See the little yellow balloon near the ISD icon at the screenshot, showing a defragging percentage of 81.

i have found the exact same anomaly. the systray icon stays stuck at 81% and never finishes. hopefully this bug will be corrected soon.

Archived