IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Free v3.3.4 - Internet Booster

AChung

My home PC equipped with Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 has Advanced SystemCare (ASC) Free v3.3.4 installed. This freeware is easy to use and is working satisfactorily.

However, one of its utilities - Internet Booster may be required of inserting the exact bandwidth figure replacing the current bandwidth slider, which is not applicable to the real situation. Currently, my PC is connected with broadband at 3Mbps. I am puzzled if I should set the bandwidth at 2Mbps or 4Mbps before optimizing.

I look forward to having any technical advice soon.

AChung

Hi,

I'm not sure, but I have 23,5 Mbps limit and use 10Mbps setting and not 50Mbps but there's a much larger difference for me so can't say for sure in your case, I'd say you could set it on 2Mbps for the moment, and wait for someone with more knownledge about this turns up.

Cheers

Archived