IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Multiple tasks possible?

alant

You can do multiple scheduling, but only with one method. ie., Defrag Only, Fast Optimize, or Deep Optimize.

There is only one version of Smart Defrag at this moment, and it is the Free version. So, multiple scheduling only with one method is not because of it is free version

Cheers.

Hi alant

Earlier (in previous beta versions) Fast Optimize was called Defrag&Optimize - I actually like that name better.

If you want to know more about defragmentation I recommend reading enoskype's thread Think about Defragmentation!!! in the Lounge section.

While you are at it please read this thread too:

Online Help for IObit Software

:-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok. Does Fast Optimize include the same type of defragging that is done by the defrag command in addition to other optimizations? If so, I wouldn't need the separate defrag job.

Thanks, Alan

Archived