IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

game booster for mac

yarrack

Hi yarrack

To my knowledge IObit only supports the Windows OS versions.

Perhaps at a later stage they will include the MacIntosh OS - after all 15-16% share of the market is quite a respectable number of people.

I do not know how much of the program that needs re-writing, but if the potential number of customers is large enough I suppose they will consider it a good investment.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi all

ive just signed up to forum to ask if a gamebooster is made for the mac been looking for one but havent found anything i have a few friends that use macs playing games online and wondered if anyone could help

ty for your time

• 1 year later...

Game Booster 2 Beta 1.0 Macbook Win7 x64 Audio Driver

Just a heads up,

When you run Game Booster 2 Beta 1.0 on a;

Macbook (black edition)

CPU: T8300 2.4ghz

Intel 965 Express Chipset

Dual boot: Win 7 Ult 64 bit, Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Issue: It will recommend that you upgrade your audio driver to Realtek High Definition Audio 2.52. After doing so my audio did not work (internal speakers, headphones, nor external speakers). With no option to rollback the driver in device manager. This was done in windows 7 so audio would still work if booted into mac os.

Fix: http://www.technews.biz/macbook-having-windows-7-audio-trouble-weve-got-your-driver-fix-444/

(windows will not install the correct driver for you automatically and the mac os x driver cd's require some tinkering to work with 64 bit)

Recommendation: Ignore the audio update for now, and enjoy the memory that Game Booster 2 frees up for you!

Color Outside the lines,

Zero

Archived