IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help please

litttleman199211

ok i ran all of the diagnose sytem test restarted my computer when my computer turned on none of my programs worked when i would clikc on it just said thats theres no associated programs with this and i need to go to folder opions in control panel to fix it i went to that and that said i didnt have permission even though im admin so i went to do system restore in systemcare but nothing happens when i click restore so the only way to get things to work is i have to run a file that uses it such as a mp3 will turn on itunes to play it so if anyone can figure out what the hell happen it would be nice to tell me and help thnx in advance

Hi littleman

Did you check the details of the "problems" before clicking repair?

Did you go to the "Restore Center" in ASC and mark the most recent backup of your latest scanning - and then click Restore?

Please read the manual and Online Help for IObit Software

Cheers

solbjerg

ok i ran all of the diagnose sytem test restarted my computer when my computer turned on none of my programs worked when i would clikc on it just said thats theres no associated programs with this and i need to go to folder opions in control panel to fix it i went to that and that said i didnt have permission even though im admin so i went to do system restore in systemcare but nothing happens when i click restore so the only way to get things to work is i have to run a file that uses it such as a mp3 will turn on itunes to play it so if anyone can figure out what the hell happen it would be nice to tell me and help thnx in advance

Archived