IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem setting Auto-Care

Tim

I am attempting to configure auto-care to run Advanced WindowsCare2 Professional (2.2.1.710) at a scheduled time each day. As I wish auto-care to run whilst using my computer I have attempted to untick 'only start the task if the computer has been idle for at least....' under 'Idle Time'. Every time I do this the programme re-ticks the box. Consequently I have been unable to run scheduled auto-care. Have tried everything I can think of to enable scheduled auto-care but to no avail. Am I missing something?

Error Log reads:

20/11/2006 23:17:24

Exception Type=ERegistryException

Error Message=Invalid data type for ''

22/11/2006 19:14:54

Exception Type=ERegistryException

Error Message=Invalid data type for ''

• 2 weeks later...

Still not able to use this programme as I wish i.e. schedule AWC to run automatically whilst I am using my computer. To do this I assume I untick the box under 'Idle Time' which reads 'only start the task if the computer has been idle for at least....'. however every time I attempt this the tick is reinstated somehow and nothing happens. I have had no response from you re error Log entries - are they of use? I am on the point of giving this programme a miss!

Archived