IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Multiple icons in tray

Norm H

Rebooting gets them to go away.

They seem to crowd the tray so it's hard to click on them, but when I tried it they worked normally. I don't have them ATM to play with. Will see how it goes. They don't seem to affect theway the computer works and the task manager only reports one instance of the programs running.

Hi Norm

Have you tried right clicking the taskbar or Start and chosing Properties and open the tab taskbar/customize?

Could you send a screenshot of that window?

Cheers

solbjerg

They seem to crowd the tray so it's hard to click on them, but when I tried it they worked normally. I don't have them ATM to play with. Will see how it goes. They don't seem to affect theway the computer works and the task manager only reports one instance of the programs running.

• 4 weeks later...

Multiple icons in tray

Not really a Steam issue, but annoying as it affects all of windows

The icons showing running programs in the lower right hand tray dont always show all of the programs running so cant always see the steam and yahoo icons

Any ideas?

Hi D.dress

Opening Properties for Taskbar and Start Menu is done by right clicking the Start button and choosing Properties

Try the customize button in properties for the Taskbar, take a screen of that or write every program you have there and what settings it has.

If it has something to do with this, - we might come up with some suggetions. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Not really a Steam issue, but annoying as it affects all of windows

The icons showing running programs in the lower right hand tray dont always show all of the programs running so cant always see the steam and yahoo icons

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Multiple icons in tray

The problem is that I would like to try and make the game play multiple audio files. Ive tried to declare another device and buffer at the top of the program, but Visual Studio doesnt like that:

Website I designed for cash advance Hamilton company.

Archived