IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I Need Your Help!

vman

Alright, I finally got my arse up, and started what i was asked to do a few times, but never really did because, well, im lazy.

Anyway, i need your help. I plan on infecting a virtual machine, to show the fine folks at Iobit how I clean up an infected computer.

The issue at hand you ask?

I need malware. Lots of it. Please, PM me your links.

**DO NOT POST MALICIOUS LINKS IN THIS THREAD**

The more links i get, the faster I can pop out the videos. I might also setup a honey pot...see where that gets me.

Alright, I finally got my arse up, and started what i was asked to do a few times, but never really did because, well, im lazy.

Anyway, i need your help. I plan on infecting a virtual machine, to show the fine folks at Iobit how I clean up an infected computer.

The issue at hand you ask?

I need malware. Lots of it. Please, PM me your links.

**DO NOT POST MALICIOUS LINKS IN THIS THREAD**

The more links i get, the faster I can pop out the videos. I might also setup a honey pot...see where that gets me.

Go vman. Looks like we have awaken a sleeping giant. I'm waiting to see what happens when a sleeping giant is awoken. What the hell is a honey pot.lol Did I cause all this?? Live well my friend and thank you for all you do on this forum.{garybear}

Basically, im setting up web were i shall be inundated with spam, of which, some will be (hopefully) malware. But, that'll take my lazy bum a while to do, thats why im asking the users here on IOBIT to send me some of their malware.

Archived