IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I use the Advanced system care Free & IObit Security 360 3 times a day

ALLEN100

There are some draw backs on the software , the Advanced System Care part -

maintain window, goes fast and great, but when you get to the diagnose

system part well that is a different story, the system Optimization checks good, the Security Defense good great, but when you get to the Disk defragment section, you do not know if it is working right or what. I know that the section takes time on all computer , but after awhile, you just click the stop button and your system comes back saying what need to be corrected, it never tells me,

that it's finish scanning the defragment part and the Security Analyzer part. Other than that you have a wiinner here in my book and the IObit Security 360 works real good on my laptop, it could run a little faster, because I have DSL and my computer apps run real fast. orther than that great keep up the good work. Only a few bugs I see in your two products that I use, Allen Williams.

Hi Allen,

- You may have a heavily fragmented PC,

- You may have checked the checkbox of" Enable Smart Defragment"

- You may have selected "Enable when fragments exeed (Always defrag)" option.

- You may have very large video files More than 1 GB each, and have unchecked "Skip Huge Files (Over 1GB)" option.

All or any of those above may be the reason why it takes so long for that utility.

My advise would be, download and install the other free software of IObit, which is Smart Defrag 1.20.

If you defrag with that utility once or twice with the Fast Optimize option, next time when you use the Defragmentation utility of Advanced SystemCare, it will take fraction of the time you have seen up to now.

You can find the links to download Smart Defrag 1.20 in Smart Defrag 1.20 available. thread in News & Offer section.

It is advisable to read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS in Lounge section, aka Online Help for IObit Software link on every page of the Forum, on the right top corner.

Please let us know the few bugs you see in those two programs, so IObit can correct them.

Thank you and cheers.

well my 1 cent worth here

it can take any where from 5 min'nits to 5 hours!

why--? as stated depending on what your hard drive is loaded up with-plus the make and build --1.5 terry byte -near full takes 2 hours-10 min-to do

yet the smaller 200 gig 15 min so yes i agree -i don't think ,and believe speed is

not a issue,so long as its done well--

just run it go to bed -set the defrag to turn of the system when done--

i also stop any running application before starting- the defrag -unplug the modem---

but that's my idea on this--

itsmejjj

• 3 weeks later...

Good experience

My experience with ASC and Security 360 so far is very similar to buying a Toyota car. As long as you do the few required things, it is a faithful servant to your needs. One click is enough. Thank you, IOBIT.

• 1 month later...

Smart Defrag is Smart

I used Smart Defrags option Deep defrag on my computer and that feauture really maked a difference on the heavy music Recording application software I have. The upstart time for loading up files before I could get started was Significally reduced. My harddrive is on 49 GB. Of course, the first time you use Smart Defrag it takes a while, analyzing and so forth, but then, when it has done its job, it takes less time to do the job next time. The benefit of this program that affected me, was the option that it bunched together the files that belonged together with a certain program as a "separate" unit on the disc which benefitted less loading times.:-|

Archived