IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Quarantine Question

twigler

Any plans of adding a feature that allows people to manually add a file to the quarantine? Also, any plans of allowing people to send undetected threats via the quarantine?

The alternative of sending them through e-mail is a bit of a hassle.

Thanks for the response in advance~

Hi twig

Any plans of adding a feature that allows people to manually add a file to the quarantine? Also, any plans of allowing people to send undetected threats via the quarantine?

The alternative of sending them through e-mail is a bit of a hassle.

Thanks for the response in advance~

Hi twigler. I'm not sure what you mean sending through e-mail. You might check this out.

Hi twigler. I'm not sure what you mean sending through e-mail. You might check this out.

Well when submitting new threats under 2mb you can send it using the page linked in the forums which is

http://db.iobit.com/deal/sdsubmit/index.php

However it states ( If more than 2MB, please send the file to is360submit@iobit.com )

Would be soo much easier to be able to manually add to the quarantine and submit it to iobit. So I was just wondering if this feature will ever be added.

Archived