IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I lost ALL of my emails please help

skynat

This is terrible. I ran advanced system care free. (I had pro, but was unable to reinstall it) Now all my emails are gone. Every one of them. Outlook still works. PLEASE help. I'm looking for help from someone who actually went through this.

State of the art computer, win Vista ultimate, latest Outlook express.

This is really rotten, and it's because of tis program.

ETA: System restore didn't restore them, the restore on system care didn't work either.....

Hi skynat

Sorry to hear it! (You didn't check the "problems" before repairing, did you?)

Have you tried these locations in your local settings (Local Settings\Application Data\Identities?)

C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{10198FA6-E37A-442E-BFCE-34200CF6B08C}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive#.pst

Or if you have the archives somewhere else - try there!

Good luck!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. there are tools on the internet for capturing deleted files, you could try one of those.

This is terrible. I ran advanced system care free. (I had pro, but was unable to reinstall it) Now all my emails are gone. Every one of them. Outlook still works. PLEASE help. I'm looking for help from someone who actually went through this.

State of the art computer, win Vista ultimate, latest Outlook express.

This is really rotten, and it's because of tis program.

ETA: System restore didn't restore them, the restore on system care didn't work either.....

Archived