IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 Tryout

Started two full scans using Security 360/Superantispyware at 4:06 A.M. (both are the free editions). The Security 360 is faster and has more cleaning features than the Superantispyware. The Security 360 has scanned 58,170 objects and found 8 threats. In the same amount of time the Superantispyware only recognized 6800 objects and found 5 threats. For my money, I'd rather buy the Iobit Security 360 anti-virus. The Security 360 ran a full scan that lasted for 1 hour and 44 minutes and uncovered 9 total threats. This program corrected the errors and my Dell was ready for use. I thought about testing Lavasoft Adware but everyone knows that Lavasoft won't run if it detects another anti-virus program. Of course, it's not hard to tell which is the better program since the Security 360 has all these fine tools, especially since IObit added their hijack scan, security holes, and the cool privacy sweep. You guys have outdone yourselves and have a great anti-virus program. Good job......................

IS 360 is not an Antivirus software

Hello Eandb,

Yes, Lavasoft Adaware is an antivirus program, however, please remember IS 360 is not an antivirus program. You were comparing correctly with IS 360 and SAS. You also could have compared IS 360 with Malwarebytes, or Spybot, or other antispyware programs. Good Job!

Lee

Archived