IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced care works for awhile

happyguy50

i have installed advanced care & then uninstalled it several times. it works for a few days then windows says there is a problem with it & it needs to be shut down. i have windows vista [32 bit.] i have an hp computer.

wow, just love it, i want it back. it has solved many problems on my other computor. we now have down load speeds of 200-300 kps instead of 20-40 kps.

Hi happyguy

What problem is it that Windows reports?

When you uninstall and install do you then do it over the top or do you do a clean install?

Please read Online Help for IObit Software

especially regarding these two subjects.

Cheers

solbjerg

i have installed advanced care & then uninstalled it several times. it works for a few days then windows says there is a problem with it & it needs to be shut down. i have windows vista [32 bit.] i have an hp computer.

wow, just love it, i want it back. it has solved many problems on my other computor. we now have dowm load sppeeds of 200-300 kps instead of 20-40 kps.

Hi happyguy

What problem is it that Windows reports?

When you uninstall and install do you then do it over the top or do you do a clean install?

Please read Online Help for IObit Software

especially regarding these two subjects.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi!! All that windows says is that advanced care is having a proublems & needs to be shut down. i had did a clean install[past two times], except for using the cc cleaner & unlocking it from another computor] . i now have did a clean install & used the cc cleaner [& unlocked it from another computor.]cc cleaner reported nothing to clean. i will let you know in a day or two if this one works. one thing i did not do in the past was unlock it from another computor. could this have caused it???? thank you for your suport.

ps, i am not real good at computer problems...dont understand all the computer terms.

Thanks....happyguy50

Hi happyguy

Do you run it as administrator?

Cheers

solbjerg

hi!! All that windows says is that advanced care is having a proublems & needs to be shut down. i had did a clean install[past two times], except for using the cc cleaner & unlocking it from another computor] . i now have did a clean install & used the cc cleaner [& unlocked it from another computor.]cc cleaner reported nothing to clean. i will let you know in a day or two if this one works. one thing i did not do in the past was unlock it from another computor. could this have caused it???? thank you for your suport.

ps, i am not real good at computer problems...dont understand all the computer terms.

Thanks....happyguy50

Archived