IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag does not Start with Windows

Using Smart Defrag 1.20 on Win7 Ultimate 64bit RTM - I have noticed Smart Defrag does not start with Windows even though I have checked the program option to start with Windows. It also does not minimize to the System Tray even though I have checked the option to "Minimize to the System Tray when program is closed". It just closes.

The settings for the Win7 Notification Area icon for Smart Defrag are "Show Icon and Notifications".

Any Ideas?

Hi UkonCornelias

Have you by any chance had a previous version installed with different setting - and have you then updated the program by installing it "over the top".

If so try a "Clean Install"

Cheers

solbjerg

Using Smart Defrag 1.20 on Win7 Ultimate 64bit RTM - I have noticed Smart Defrag does not start with Windows even though I have checked the program option to start with Windows. It also does not minimize to the System Tray even though I have checked the option to "Minimize to the System Tray when program is closed". It just closes.

The settings for the Win7 Notification Area icon for Smart Defrag are "Show Icon and Notifications".

Any Ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived