IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IS360 Pro

DonnyD

For all of you running IS360 free version and want to go with the pro version, I found the links to get a one year license for free. It worked for me with no problems and I'm now running IS360 Pro. I've been running Pro for approx. 24 hours and found that I am not running into the memory consumption issue I've been encountering with the free version. (you can check out my posts) This may be a little pre-mature in stating this but by this time I should have had about 500M unaccounted for.

Here's the links:

http://laserwraith.weebly.com/1/post/2009/10/get-iobit-security-360-pro-for-free-legally.html

From this link click on the link under check it out!

enter your e-mail address and the verification code then click get free license...

tried 3 hotmail accounts and not a thing... even tho it says it sent me one of the email wen i try to use the email again...

Check your e-mail server. They may be flagging this as a spam and not allowing it to go through. I use outlook express for my e-mail but my internet provider uses G-Mail. If I go directly to my e-mail through my internet providers web page there's a folder for spam and this mail I never receive in my outlook mail. Although I did not have a problem receiving the mail from iobit using outlook express.

Hope this helps................

What's the http it's directing you to? Iv'e received two free lic. one for my desktop PC and one for my wifes laptop.

Here's the final landing page:

http://www.iobit.com/security360.html

Really don't know why?

I can access to the page a few days ago, I've tried 3 different emails but got no reply yet. And now, I cannot even access to that registration page anymore. I tried on both my PC (home) & laptop (office), but no luck:cry:

Did anyone has the same situation like mine? or simply I am the only one?

Thanks and regards,

Sam

Hi samtso,

Use ASC3, and get rid of all the junk+, and all caches.:idea:

Use Win manager to get rid of the cookies, if any is left.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your suggestion, done that and still the same. But I finally found a way for that; I use a public PC on the street (I think running an open O/S, probably some kind of linux) and successfully connect to that page, and done the registration.:-D

Since I was using IE as my browser, I just install Chrome & Firefox on my office laptop, and found that only Chrome can access to that page. Anyway, I found a solution to it and thanks a lot for all of you that offer a hand here.

Best regards,

Sam

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your suggestion, done that and still the same. But I finally found a way for that; I use a public PC on the street (I think running an open O/S, probably some kind of linux) and successfully connect to that page, and done the registration.:-D

Hi sam,

I am glad you succeeded at the end.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Indeed it does work... Though I am fairly certain I just gave my e-mail address out to a spam house to have hot sex with.

Either way, Thanks IOBit. :)

I'll report back on whether or not the memory leak is corrected by upgrading to pro.

Hey Ovetkill,

recently went with IS360 pro and thought the memory problem went away but it did not. Went 2 days with the pro version and 400M of real memory unaccounted for, gone.... Shutdown IS360 and the free memory increases 400M........... PROBLEM STILL EXIST.

well STILL no freaking license... almost a week now... really...

May be you should try register again using another email address. I register early this week with 3 different email addresses, still got no reply until now. I register again using another email address yesterday and receive what I wanted instantly.

Give it a try!

Regards,

Sam

Archived