IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error in Internet Booster...

BTC

..browser settings.

Hi! I just found ASC Free through Cnet, and so far, I love it! Thanks for making this software available for a thorough (and free :-D) evaluation.

When I ran the Booster, I noticed that it had changed a browser setting, but had *mispelled* the new value:

"browser.chrome.favicons No value fales"

If I am as impressed with the rest of my "test drive" as I am so far, I intend to purchase ASC *today*, and recommend it to everybody I know.

Thanks again!!

BTC

Thanks!

Greetings, Woz. Thanks for the response.

Do the developers check this forum for reported "bugs"? I'm assuming that they do, but I didn't know if I should also attempt to email the info. It's not a major bug by any means.

The 10 Mbps is a "shot in the dark" to improve my miserable connection performance. The advertised speed for my cable connection is actually much higher than 10, but I've been barely getting dialup performance. Before I jump all over those folks, I want to make sure that the problem is not on my end. I found ASC while looking for an app to tweak up my system. I know Windoze from DOS up through XP quite well, but I'm a new Vista user ( just in time for the v.7 release:wink: ). I usually don't jump on "new releases"; too many bugs and security holes to deal with...

Anyways, I'm hopeful that ASC will not only tweak up my laptop, but help with this bandwidth trickle they're selling me.

Regards, BTC

Hi BTC,

Unfortunately, any Resources of ASC3 does not contain the word "fales", ei., the error can not be corrected by adding the correct word in a string into the language file.

Only IObit can correct that, so, we have to wait for the next build.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info enoskype..

I found the misspelled value in my Firefox configuration file, and changed it manually. It's no longer a problem.

I am *extremely* impressed with ASC. I paid for the Pro version before I even finished testing all of the tools. After weeks of working with, and fighting with, the RoadRunner people, and two Service calls, ASC cured my bandwith problem. I'm happy to pay for quality app's and performance like that! :-P

Regards,

BTC

Hi again BTC,

It is really nice to hear those words sometimes, thank you very much on behalf of the forum community.

I hope you are also enjoying the other free softwares of IObit such as Smart Defrag, Game Booster, File Protection Beta, and P2P Turbo namely.

Very good to hear that your bandwidth problem has been cured by ASC, can you tell us what the problem was?

Cheers.

Archived