IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I know what bandwidth I have for internet booster?

ricochet830

Hi ricochet

Please write "bandwidth" in Search in the toolband in the forum and read all that has been said about it.

Cheers

solbjerg

Utilities -> Tune-Up -> Internet Booster. For Auto-optimization, how do I know what my bandwidth is? Please help. I wanna do this correctly.

P.S: Does this option only affect the internet browser speed(IE)?

Hi ricochet830,

No, it is not your bandwidth for Internet connection, but the bandwidth of your PC connection to the Modem/Router.

Ask your ISP for the real maximum allowable download speed you made the deal with them.

If you try the speed tests, which you can find many on the web, they will give you an idea of the level of the internet connection bandwidth.

When you optimize your Internet Connection, the speed tests will show a better connection speed.

ıf you search the threads under Advanced SystemCare sections in the Forum, you will find many threads about the discussion of Bandwidth and Internet Connection.

Cheers.

I just tested my speed using speedtest.net

My results were: Download 20.84 Mb/s Upload 4.43 Mb/s

does this mean my bandwidth for internet booster is 10mbps? Because I don't see an option for 20mbps... only 10mbps and 50mbps

thanks

add: Just spoke to a friend of mine and he was saying that I should choose whatever's higher(Which is 50mbps) not 10mbps since there's no notch for 20mbps. I hope this is right thanks again.

Hi ricochet

Please use the Search as previously suggested!!

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.p...2906#post12906

Cheers

solbjerg

I just tested my speed using speedtest.net

My results were: Download 20.84 Mb/s Upload 4.43 Mb/s

does this mean my bandwidth for internet booster is 10mbps? Because I don't see an option for 20mbps... only 10mbps and 50mbps

thanks

add: Just spoke to a friend of mine and he was saying that I should choose whatever's higher(Which is 50mbps) not 10mbps since there's no notch for 20mbps. I hope this is right thanks again.

Archived