IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Service time update

titou56

Hello ;-)

A few days ago I've posted a thread in this part of the forum about a problem I've got when entering a new licence of my Avanced system care pro. The service time was not prolonged...

I was kindly helped by the Angel, Krissy, the lovely Iobit girl... :razz:

At the time, I've got the same problem with SECURITY 360 Pro !!

When i entered the new licence code it does not modify the valid date. And I have no answer to the mails or pm i sent.

I believe there is something to focus ! Is this problem current ? Someone helse affected ?

expecting an help from our Iobit angel...:smile:

Cheers

Hi Solbjerg ;-)

Well... I've read the thread.... and at the end, I sent a mail like it is recommanded... ANd now I'll wait, like the last time... some two or three days !

It is curious that the remaining time of Iobit PRO products can't be automaticaly changed... :shock:

And where is our Angel Krissy, the lovely Iobit girl ? :mrgreen::razz:

Cheers

Iobit support

UP

15 days ago I sent a message to IOBIT support about ASC service time of my pro version... no official answer at the time. :cry:

It's noticed "within 48 h"

For the same problem with S360, I expect a response...:cry:

IOBIT Support should be reactive as IOBIT forum, I believe !

cheers

Well issued

Hi Krissy,

Happily the angel Krissy is come...

And my Little worries are solved.:wink:

Thank you so much to our Lovely Iobit Girl :-P

Cheers,

PS : It's even a curious procedure, I've never seen away... usually the remaining time of a product is automaticaly added without intervention of staf members..

Archived