IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Format disk recovery software

stickqiu

As all we know,everybody who use computer have to save many important data on hard disk,but if we format disk,we may loss the data,so we need recover data from formatted hard disk.

I suggest Diskgetor data recovery software,I hope that if you use it,tell me is it good enough?

DiskGetor Data Recovery

DiskGetor Data Recovery is a ok program but it often takes forever to recover a large disk ... and not always recovering all the files its a hit and miss on drives over 500 gb 50 /50 shot in the dark ...... recover files after format sd card or memery card works well ............

good advice -probably the best thing is use a back up system instead?

I urge everyone who is reading this to follow jjj's advice and get a back up program for your computer, make a Rescue CD and and the appropriate backups just in case you might need them. I took jjj's advice just 18 days before I was forced to Recover my computer and because I listened to jjj I saved up to 100 hours of work of having to reinstall programs and restoring settings.

~Maxx~

Archived