IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with 360 v.1.10?

dano

Had ver. 1.02 with no problems. Installed 360 1.10 with the toolbar and could not connect with server when I tried to update. Was connected on FFox and could go to e-mail and other sites by could not go to this forum site. Now back to ver. 1.02 and no problems. Did a clean un-install before re-install 360 ver. 1.02. HAS any one else had this problem and what went wrong?:cry:

Sunny when I install the 360 toolbar I also LOST one of my other toolbars that I DO use. Anbd have not got it back YET even after restore. So I will try 360v.1.10 tomorrow WITHOUT the 360 toolbar. And thanks for the info samr.

Using Firefox and did click the view toolbar area for it and only bookmark and navigation ones there. I thought I HAD yahoo toolbar, but it is gone from my add-ons. May just have to download it again. No big thing. ARE y'all looking in my window over my shoulder or just trying to please me or just bored -- to be helping me out so quick? If so look at my next thread about the security scan question. Thanks, dano

Hi dano,

I looked at that post & I have no answer for it. But I am curious as to if the yahoo tool bar was installed originally with an Iobit program. If so, I wonder if by adding the new toolbar, Iobit un-installs the old yahoo one and replaces it with the new one? I didn't have the Yahoo installed so I don't know the answer. Just a thought.

samr.

Archived