IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Missing Icons in W7

mbannon

I have downloaded and installed ASC3 and Smart Defrag several times onto a new install of W7. The icons of both programs are missing in all areas except the system tray (including the Program File). You can see images of it here:

http://drop.io/iobitprograms

Is this a known problem in W7? The two IObit programs are the only ones that do this so I think it is a problem with the programs, not my W7

Icons OK

Running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit build 7100-What are your settings for Visual Effects under Performance/Information Tools? Have you made any optimization changes with ASC,or is this right after install-before running and scans or making repairs? Running any other "tweaker" programs? Have a look at this-should work for 7 as well.

Hi mbannon,

This is very easy to solve

1) Right click on Advanced SystemCare Shortcut > Properties

2) In the Shortcut Tab > Change Icon... > and randomly pick a icon from somewhere

3) Click "Ok" > "Ok"

4) Do the same thing again except this time, pick the Advanced SystemCare Icon.

5) Click "Ok" > "Ok"

6) Done~

Cheers.

Archived