IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

what happened

ROBERT

Well I don't want to just tell you "patience" since I'm very excited for what's next also, so to answer your question there is the registry and in-use file defrag coming along with the hyperfetching technology (keep in mind ISD is still in Beta) and there is Advanced Spyware Remover which is not version 2 just yet but will be released under a new name.

For the time being, however, there are still many things to work out and improve with ISD and even AWC for that matter. Great to see your interest in these products though.

I am impressed. It's amazing how much interest these forums are starting to generate too!

I agree; it is exciting and wonderful - this is the only forum that i have found worthy to stay with.

(also - maybe we now wish to have better ranking from number of posts??) :oops:

Archived