IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bug-Reporting Suggestion

SheilaB

I just experienced a failure in IObit SmartDefrag, which prompted for permission to send a Bug-Report. Not knowing what was being sent to whom (I initially though it was Microsoft's "Send Bug Report" message), I selected the option to examine the bug report.

Lots of info, of which the key piece was "Stack Overflow".

After seeing that it was, indeed, a legitimate and probably-useful Bug-Report, I wanted to send it along to you. Not an option! It's all gone, now.

I suggest that you add a "Send Now" button to the report-viewing dialog, and any of the other paths an end-user could take from your notification box. That way, someone can both examine/save the report, AND send it to you (where it might actually do some good).

I just experienced a failure in IObit SmartDefrag, which prompted for permission to send a Bug-Report. Not knowing what was being sent to whom (I initially though it was Microsoft's "Send Bug Report" message), I selected the option to examine the bug report.

Lots of info, of which the key piece was "Stack Overflow".

After seeing that it was, indeed, a legitimate and probably-useful Bug-Report, I wanted to send it along to you. Not an option! It's all gone, now.

I suggest that you add a "Send Now" button to the report-viewing dialog, and any of the other paths an end-user could take from your notification box. That way, someone can both examine/save the report, AND send it to you (where it might actually do some good).

Good idea SheilaB!

In the program under Options there is a button called Feedback, if you press it you will be told that the site is under construction.

So perhaps the option you call for will be included there.

Hopefully!

Greetings from solbjerg

Archived