IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Agobot-OT

mac48

Everytime I run The advaced system care, I get the report with two red lines in it has this;

1-Start UP updater.exe Added by the AGOBOT-OT WORM!

2- Start UP launcher.exe Spyware component related to DownloadWare and found in Program FilesKFH

What can I do to get rid of them, I am not to savy on this, any help with be apreciated.

Mac48

Hello mac48 and Welcome to forums.iobit.com

I am going to try to assist you with your problem.

I do believe that the restore points on your computer are infected; and that is why u keep getting this infection back each time you restart.

Please check to see if the right name is W32.Gaobot.OT

Please do a ScanOnLine with Kaspersky::

http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/us/pages/default/check.html?n=1247261556095

That will not desinfect your computer; but it will provide u with a log that u must copy and paste on your next answer so I can continue helping u.

Hi Madballs

Thank you for your help! A fine gesture!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello mac48 and Welcome to forums.iobit.com

I am going to try to assist you with your problem.

I do believe that the restore points on your computer are infected; and that is why u keep getting this infection back each time you restart.

Please check to see if the right name is W32.Gaobot.OT

Please do a ScanOnLine with Kaspersky::

http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/us/pages/default/check.html?n=1247261556095

That will not desinfect your computer; but it will provide u with a log that u must copy and paste on your next answer so I can continue helping u.

Agobot-ot

Hey MADBAll, thanks for the help. I ran what you told me , it came out without any error at all. When click on report, nothing came out.

But when I run Advance systen care it has the errors, that wier,ah?

Thanks for the help ant way. if i have more , i'll be back.

Thyanks

Mac48

Archived