IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

defrag best settings

Hi sunny stains,

Auto defrag HELPS to keep recently used files defragged, but you should still allow scheduled defrag. I set it on express for a quick defrag. Every 3 wks or so I run Comprehensive manual defrag to optimize disk. Just depends on what you do with your computer. If you are constantly working with large files, moving, deleting,ect. you will have more fragmentation.

Sorry, your first post slipped by me or I would have given you my opinion earlier!

samr.

• 4 weeks later...

whats worked best for me is

1) uncheck both minimize to tray options and check the clean junk option from options menu.

2) initial use go by what type of defrag it suggests then do express once a day and comprehensive once a week .

3) dont use auto or schedule, ive found it to slow down things instead of speeding them up

hope it helps

Archived