IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

favoritism

titou56

Here is what I read this morning in an other forum in France : :lol:

"This v 120, I do not see what it brings more

By cons I noticed that the tab "security hole" that is still functional for the English v

Who will raise the question of why this disparity between v English and French, on their forum, because think it's not fair: there's favoritism

our system is there a gruyere, a strainer malware without verification of security vulnerabilities by IObit"

http://i34.tinypic.com/2j14fbn.jpg

So I relay because I couln't answer...

Would you please enlighten us ?

Bests regards

Hi titou

I do not quite know, but seeing that most laptops today comes with an English OS pre-installed and then a layer of MUI - LUI interface language packs, they may have decided for the time being to only make one version of Security holes detection.

By me my laptop can use the Security holes detection option, even though the interface is in Danish, because the underlying OS is in English, but my desktop computer cannot while it has a Danish based OS.

It might be time consuming to develop this application for all possible languages. Will have to ask the programmers that question.

Maybe the OS itself isn't prepared for Security holes detection??

Perhaps an update of the MUI - LUI language pack could solve the problem??

Sorry I can't be more specific - will try to ask or find out!

p.s. I just had a message from Tim that told me that they already have started to develop a new version that will support all languages.

Cheers

solbjerg

Here is what I read this morning in an other forum in France : :lol:

"This v 120, I do not see what it brings more

By cons I noticed that the tab "security hole" that is still functional for the English v

Who will raise the question of why this disparity between v English and French, on their forum, because think it's not fair: there's favoritism

our system is there a gruyere, a strainer malware without verification of security vulnerabilities by IObit"

http://i34.tinypic.com/2j14fbn.jpg

So I relay because I couln't answer...

Would you please enlighten us ?

Bests regards

Hi Solbjerg,

Glad to read you... :razz:

Ok for your explaination but I paid my Pro version whithout advertissement about this or this witch not run on...

it was never noticed that the "security hole" that is still functional for the English v !

May be the interface has better to erase the option in case of incompatility with the OS ?

French language is basicaly OS of rather many countries around the world, I believe to be implemented in the software. :shock:

Best regards

Well titou

I think the security hole application setup (only English OS) is mentioned in the description in the Help section.

Maybe I have forgotten to add it in Usage of IObit Products - I will check and remediate it.

p.s. I have added the information now . Thank you! :-)

It is an add-on, so if you have another OS language setup just refrain/abstain from using it to escape seeing the message about it being only for English type OS every time you try :-)

How long it will take before they have completed the new version that supports all languages I do not know - but probably not too long.

This is what they say about the program in the information page on their site:

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. Designed for Windows® 7, Vista™, XP and 2000 (32bit and 64bit), IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

No mentioning of the add-on as you point out - but then - it IS add-on!

p.p.s. I have now checked the Help page, very descriptive, but as you say they apparently forgot to mention that it only works in English OS.

The pop-up mentions it though when one tries to use the application.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

Glad to read you... :razz:

Ok for your explaination but I paid my Pro version whithout advertissement about this or this witch not run on...

it was never noticed that the "security hole" that is still functional for the English v !

May be the interface has better to erase the option in case of incompatility with the OS ?

French language is basicaly OS of rather many countries around the world, I believe to be implemented in the software. :shock:

Best regards

Hi Solbjerg,

Thank you for your quick answer and for her completude.

I'll report that response in the french forum...

I believe that a lot of people make confusion betwen this forum and Iobit team, I did at the begining and I sometimes forget this situation.

Best regards

p.s. I think you mean completitude - thank you - but I feel that is a bit over the mark :-)

Mio englese

Hi Sobjerg,

Google translate "complétude" French to "fuldstændighed" Danish... :lol:

In french the sens is :

Ejendom, som er komplet. in Danish

Property, which is complete. in English

I hope these explanations will confort you about my feeling and clears any misunderstanding ... :lol:

:razz:

Friendly,

Archived