IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Differents results

titou56

Hi,

How curious!

This morning on a French forum, an ironic member wrote :"I realised a full scan yesterday has got me IObit no cookies, the trouble is that the last version of SUPERAntiSpyware, found about 40 after him : true true ; IObit should "inspire", if he never "copy"". :twisted:

So i launched a full scan with my awn 1.2 : no résults, Out of curiosity I went back to the home page and clicked the button "scan now": 22 bp found... :neutral:

could anyone confirm ?

Where does the difference come from ?

I would consult the history : nothing added since the 1.1 version ! :-?

it becomes difficult to support the product with all these little incidents :oops:

Best regards

Hi,

How curious!

This morning on a French forum, an ironic member wrote :"I realised a full scan yesterday has got me IObit no cookies, the trouble is that the last version of SUPERAntiSpyware, found about 40 after him : true true ; IObit should "inspire", if he never "copy"". :twisted:

So i launched a full scan with my awn 1.2 : no résults, Out of curiosity I went back to the home page and clicked the button "scan now": 22 bp found... :neutral:

could anyone confirm ?

Where does the difference come from ?

I would consult the history : nothing added since the 1.1 version ! :-?

it becomes difficult to support the product with all these little incidents :oops:

Best regards

Hi Titou56,

Maybe in new version has much smaller database with a lot less signatures= Detection rate majorly reduced.

Solution would be either to use 1.1 and have better detection rate or to install SUPERAntiSpyware free to detect the cookies that IOBit 1.2 no longer detects :)

Hope that helps!

Hi MacPeter

Similar post was discussed earlier here:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=4870

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Titou56, Max Zorin,

Well, I have the same problem as Titou56. Iobit Security 360 120 PRO is seeing less than usual.

Zorin seems to have given an advise. Well, I don't think I will accept it.:)

Somebody should look into this.

Well titou

I think you have been following the last week's events, so you can understand how that came about.

But now the comparison testing has been stopped, - and in a hopefully short while the program will be back in form - more than likely even better - in a comparatively short time.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

This is not very understandable to go into higher version to lower operation is not it?

Especially with a PRO version ! Well paid.

best regards

Hi MacPeter

Ha-ha - yes it could look that way from the last posts :-)

Well the thread ran off in another direction in the last posts, but if you read it all I think you will agree that it has something to do with the original subject :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

there seems to be a slight misunderstaning, it's not about updating but about suppressing cookies.

expectation

Hi Solbjerg,

Ok, so we have to wait and see... !? :-(

-------

Hi Snake,

Oh, I don't believe we have to relance the dispute here... It's calming now and Iobit team can concentrate on their products to avoid these last many bugs...

Cheers

Hi Snake,

Sorry, I would not be "breaking"...

I'll follow this "évolution" as closer I can !

This version was made in hurry, emergency, to stop the controversy. I understand, but the regression of the software make it behind the most common "cleanner", at the time...

As Solbjerg said : "and in a hopefully short while the program will be back in form - more than likely even better - in a comparatively short time."

Bye

Archived