IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adv. Sys. Care Pro update

wstillman

I just downloaded an update to Advance System Care 3.0 (my current version is 3.4). After installing it and launching a new scan an error message, "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c," appears at the Registry Fix. The pop up box is labeled "Windows - No Disk" (no disk came with the program). The scan runs fine though "Diagnose System," however, under "Maintain Windows," it will not proceed past "Registry Fix."

All other applications are closed. Using XP. Prior installs worked fine. This was a new update. Now it will not get past this error message and to close the loop I have to end the task in Windows Task Manager as it is "not responding."

Does anyone have a solution? Do I need to uninstall the program and reinstall it?

Thanks,

WS

Hi wstillman

Your own suggestion sounds like a good shot! :-)

Clean Install though - and remember to configure details/problems before running application. Check if folder is empty or deleted first too - before install.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11513#post11513

Cheers

solbjerg

I just downloaded an update to Advance System Care 3.0 (my current version is 3.4). After installing it and launching a new scan an error message, "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c," appears at the Registry Fix. The pop up box is labeled "Windows - No Disk" (no disk came with the program). The scan runs fine though "Diagnose System," however, under "Maintain Windows," it will not proceed past "Registry Fix."

All other applications are closed. Using XP. Prior installs worked fine. This was a new update. Now it will not get past this error message and to close the loop I have to end the task in Windows Task Manager as it is "not responding."

Does anyone have a solution? Do I need to uninstall the program and reinstall it?

Thanks,

WS

Archived