IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free A Squared 4.5

detailer

sandbox .yes i tried It when i had XP but as now on 7 i just never got around to using it--as at my first attempt it crashed-and that was that--the sites forum still stating its not 64 computable--but when it is i give it a shot..

itsmejjj

I am glad that you have made an attempt to use Sandboxie on your Win 7 64 bit computer. Unfortunately this can be the problem when you are an early adopter of an OS with a new API. I went through the same kind of program compatibility problems with Vista early on, but I can assure you that almost all programs will run on Win 7 by the time Win 8 comes out! :wink:

~Maxx~

I installed A-Squared Free and boy oh boy, what a huge piece of software :shock:

It is a large file at 79.8 MB and it takes a lot of RAM to run it, but it gets the job done! Oddly enough even the A-Squared USB Portable App that I carry is 78.8 MB! Oh well they only run on demand. Glad to hear that you got the services issue worked out. I have it set to manual start and its gone after the program shuts down.

~Maxx~

Archived