IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The clock of the laptop on Windows7

enoskype

I wonder if anybody had come across this awkward thing of clock showing wrong time, sometime after even adjusted from Internet time.

Nothing wrong with the battery and the micro battery, and it happens also when connected to the power line.

It is not seconds or minutes but hours after some time passes. The gadget clock is working though, but showing wrong time after sometime passes.

Weird!!!

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

I suppose you have checked that the time-date settings in your bios are the default values (number of cycles)?

Cheers

solbjerg

I wonder if anybody had come across this awkward thing of clock showing wrong time, sometime after even adjusted from Internet time.

Nothing wrong with the battery and the micro battery, and it happens also when connected to the power line.

It is not seconds or minutes but hours after some time passes. The gadget clock is working though, but showing wrong time after sometime passes.

Weird!!!

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes solbjerg, I have already checked.

The interesting side of it is, a lot of people have this problem, and the sugessions for solutions do not work on my case and most of others' cases.

Seven forums give suggestions, but they are all basic things as adjusting the time from atomic clock, Bios battery replacement, checking the time in Bios, resetting CMOS, etc., and already all tried by me.

It is a dual boot laptop and the time is correct when Vista is booted and afterwards.

I have noticed that the time reverts back to the last correction adjutment from atomic clocks, about one-two minutes before the hour on the hour every hour. Weird!!!!

I will come back to this thread from time to time if I find anything new on that subject.

Cheers.

Archived