IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

software suggestion

jorgen

Make a good mediaplayer with cool skin and easy to use.Take a look at atomix virtual dj.i like the skin on that program + the auto mix funktion and of course the ability to mix songs yourself.but it can´t play whole albums.you have to drag and drop each song to play the whole album + it doesen´t take all formats,for example flac.iwould like iobit to make a media player that is a crossing between virtual dj and vlc media player+ built in radio.And of course any other cool features you can think of.like rip and burning software maybe.8-)jorgen what do you think of that idea?

You know even windows media player can rip cds.I hate windows media player.I think almost every one thats own a computer have a media player installed and have their own favorite one and the computer can be a great jukebox.And yes a do by my own cds,just bought kiss new album, their best since the seventies by the way.and the ability to rip cds was just a little thing off what a suggested.I do feel like you missunderstood me.And i think if iobit do a good job developing one it can become popular.I hope they check out the programs i suggested.cheers:-Pjorgen

ah i see what you are talking about--song players--ok -well using a pc to play them ? Mmm,i if sometimes want to hear -Music,use our stereo.but that's now and then--windows media player.don't use it myself ,like you its a unnecessary

app there fore of my systems.

itsmejjj

virtualdj.com/ you can download a demo from this site.This is a professional djsoftware and a bit overkill for home use.I know a dj thats uses it.it´s a killer prog for partys.No more cds destroyed.I want a media player that have the basic functions of this software combined with a traditional mediaplayer and burning software like nero.Maybe not all the functions of nero are nececary.just the basic burning software.

Hi jorgen,

I'm a semi pro DJ, I do gigs at local clubs at the weekends to fund my uni course. If you want to get into mixing etc... I suggest you use MixMeister Fusion. I use this software extensively along with my CDJs to get the 'perfect' mixes, or sometimes if i'm in a rush to get to find a certain song, i will use purely Mixmeister because it is faster to que and set up a mix than doing it on the CDJs.

I tried virtual DJ in the past = Rubbish. Better off saving money and buying some CDJs or Mixmeister.

It's expensive but easily worth it in my own opinion. Clicky

P.S. To listen to music on my PC stereo i just use itunes, It may sound odd using that instead of mixmeister but i just like the ease of not mixing up tracks every 2-5min unless I'm getting paid :mrgreen:

Oh and to burn music i use deepburner, it has the best compatibility with CD players. On occasions Itunes or Windows media player burnt CD's are not recognized by older CD players, or if the Laser sensor is mucky.

All the Stuff except itunes i get costs, but as they say... You get what you pay for.

wrexe

i like the automix function in virtual dj.does mixmeister have one?I am not serious about mixing just wanted some basic functions to mess around with at home.and virtual dj is to expensive.thanks for the tip i will check it out.Jorgen

Archived