IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows * 8 * The next step forwards???

itsmejjj

the successor to Windows 7 was announced yesterday by Microsoft chairman Bill Gates,

at a developers conference.

It is expected to be released in 2012-2013.

With Windows 7 poised like a race horse huffing at the start gate, it's hard to imagine plans for the next version.

However, if a leaked road map from the Italian Microsoft subsidiary is correct, consumers may see Windows 8 sometimes

around 2012. Granted it's easy to doctor a road map image using Photo shop and whatnot, a new OS three years from now certainly isn't unlikely.

Points out the Tilda next to the date, indicating that Microsoft isn't exactly locked on a 2012 deadline, giving the company some breathing room.

"That Tilda keeps things nice 'n loose for Microsoft's public deadline, but if Windows 7's development is exemplary of how future versions of Windows

are to be developed, (2nd half of) 2012 could be considered a worst-case scenario for the delivery of Windows 8 Server.

As pointed out by PC Games Hardware, Microsoft's chief of development Steven Sinofsky introduced a method of planning conservative

release dates with Windows 7 to prevent another Windows Vista scenario. With that said, Microsoft may internally target an earlier release date with Windows 8.

What is Windows 8 Pro Zx?

Windows 8 Pro Zx its a System based on Windows Vista Sp2 that Combines the most secure stability with the fastest and best graphic quality.

Windows 8 Pro Zx Core its a compilation of the most important reg tweaks and system files modifications.

Windows 8 Pro Zx has no components removed from Original Vista, it hasn’t been filtered with Vlite at all,

and its not unattended so its compatible with all languages and updates. Therese also the option to upgrade system

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2584&stc=1&d=1258418316

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2587&stc=1&d=1258420359

itsmejjj

I found this browsing around the net seems its already leak out-i wonder why .and how .Ms being sneaky ? or wanting this tested ?i don't know

sorry i cant past the link,as it forbidden on the forum-seems now its already to be tried..or perhaps a forgery? and all crap)nonsense) well we shall see-i am downloading it from the link.and try it out--looks like a 30day try out--i don't know about this....but we try any thing..now the gent who clams its the real thing ,showed a video demo ,and looks like it is,anyhow its interesting to see

itsmejjj

There are rumors with the codename of Windows 8 which will be called “Midori” :roll:

Microsoft is planning to make Windows 8 an 128-bit operating system, according to details leaked from the software giant's Research department. The discovery came to light after Microsoft Research employee, Robert Morgan, carelessly left details of his work on the social-networking site, LinkedIn.

CEO Steve Ballmer denied rumours that Windows 7 would be the last major client OS the company produced. Ballmer admitted that planning was underway on Windows 8, although it's highly unlikely that the OS will arrive until 2012 at the earliest.

Morgan's talk of planning for Windows 9 supports Ballmer's claim that the company thinks there is plenty of life left in Windows yet.

Cheers.

http://www.microsoft.com/hpc/en/us/default.aspx?pf=true

any one interested?

itsmejjj

http://connect.microsoft.com/HPC/content/content.aspx?ContentID=6923

Joining the Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 Beta (and get access to the builds and docs)

Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 enables cluster-based supercomputing based on x64 versions of Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and ia64 hardware is not supported). Windows HPC Server can be used for massively parallel programs (computational fluid dynamics, reservoir simulation) as well as embarrassingly parallel programs (BLAST, Monte Carlo simulations).

The Windows HPC Server is a cluster of servers that includes a single head node, and one or more compute nodes. The head node controls and mediates all access to the cluster resources and is the single point of management, deployment and job scheduling for the compute cluster. It utilizes the existing corporate Active Directory infrastructure for security and account management.

In order to participate in the beta program you need to sign up for the Microsoft HPC Server 2008 R2 Beta Program through Microsoft Connect. You will need a Windows Live ID to join, if you do not have one you'll be given the opportunity to create one.

If you would like to join the program, please CLICK HERE

itsmejjj

The attached screenshot of Windows 8 Build 6.2.7282.180000 from the Brothersoft website is dated 15-6-2009. If this is indeed true then apparently Microsoft had this build at least 4 months before the final release of Win 7. I think I know what we can get jjj for Christmas if he doesn't already have it or an even better build by then. :-P

~Maxx~

Archived