IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hang up on system opt on AVS ver.3.4.0

woosley4

I might have missed it in my search but has there been a fix for the hang up on system opt. in the diagnose system. If I uncheck everything else scans. I have tried doing the clean reinstall with revo uninstaller but still doing the same thing. Sorry if this is a repeated question but I never did see anything about a fix.

Hi woosley,

It is described in ASC 3 version 3.4.0 is released thread and many posts but, one is as below.

If you are not using Wndows7 64-bit, try this:

ASC=>Options=>System Optimization=>Computer Optimization=> Choose an option from dropdown menu such as Daily user (Home User) and fill in the empty box=>Apply=> OK

Try again the SystemOptimization Scan.

Cheers.

Hi. First I'd like to express my appreciation to IOBit for developing these cool stuff with both free and pro versions.

I'm a Win 7-32 bit user. I upgraded my ASC to 3.4.0 and I have that sys. opt. problem many people have.

enoskype, does the solution you've suggested force ASC to downgrade itself to version 3.3.4 by update? If so I'd rather wait for the new version. I've tried the other solution which includes changing sys. opt. settings. It didn't work.

Cheers.

hi Ertugrul Vural

Please try upgrading to version 3.4.1 by downloading the install file and installing it.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. and by the way "welcome to the forum"!!

Hi. First I'd like to express my appreciation to IOBit for developing these cool stuff with both free and pro versions.

I'm a Win 7-32 bit user. I upgraded my ASC to 3.4.0 and I have that sys. opt. problem many people have.

enoskype, does the solution you've suggested force ASC to downgrade itself to version 3.3.4 by update? If so I'd rather wait for the new version. I've tried the other solution which includes changing sys. opt. settings. It didn't work.

Cheers.

Hoşbulduk Ertuğrul Vural

Yes the forum supports most characters in unicode.

However the language of the forum is English as you have probably read.

How did it go with the newest version?

Cheers

solbjerg

Wow, what a nice warm greeting. Thanks. Hoşbulduk. :)

Didn't know the forum supported Turkish characters too.

Yes. I know and won't be using Turkish in the forum even I have a Turkish speaking friend in the forum.

I've been checking ASC since I learned there was an update but at startup it says I have the latest version since then. So, I haven't upgraded it because I really have limited time. Also, I'm using it in Turkish. I thought maybe there is something to be updated in the language file, so I haven't updated it manually. It can be a bug though either way I didn't rush for it. Thanks for the interest. I'll be informing you about it when I update.

Archived