IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

360 v1.30

KOR

Question: I see that the 'scan history' file does NOT show any records. It seems to be only a empty file when I click on SCAN HISTORY. (This has been my experience with the other versions also)

Is this something with the program or just happening on my computer?

Thank you for any information.

KOR-

Hi Kor

Have you tried opening up the log folder and then the scan folder.

By me I have the results of the scans there.

I do not see a scan history file in my IS360 folder.

(could it be a leftover from previous versions?)

Cheers

solbjerg

Question: I see that the 'scan history' file does NOT show any records. It seems to be only a empty file when I click on SCAN HISTORY. (This has been my experience with the other versions also)

Is this something with the program or just happening on my computer?

Thank you for any information.

KOR-

It is not a big deal but I am into details and figuring things out.8-) I went into the log folder and then scan folder but it is empty.

Just wondering why.

KOR-

Hi Kor

Have you tried opening up the log folder and then the scan folder.

By me I have the results of the scans there.

I do not see a scan history file in my IS360 folder.

(could it be a leftover from previous versions?)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi KOR

I wonder why too :-)

Do you have it on automatic scan?

My log/scan shows all scans I have done for more than 2 months.

have about 20 items in the log/scan.

But I do not use automatic scanning, always do it manually when I think it is time for that so I can't say how it responds to automatic scanning log/scan-wise.

Cheers

solbjerg

It is not a big deal but I am into details and figuring things out.8-) I went into the log folder and then scan folder but it is empty.

Just wondering why.

KOR-

I do have it on automatic scan.

I have thought that because I did NOT do a clean install, (installed the versionS over the old) if that could be the reason.

I may try an uninstall with Revo, and a fresh install and see if that does the trick.

KOR-

Hi KOR

I wonder why too :-)

Do you have it on automatic scan?

My log/scan shows all scans I have done for more than 2 months.

have about 20 items in the log/scan.

But I do not use automatic scanning, always do it manually when I think it is time for that so I can't say how it responds to automatic scanning log/scan-wise.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi KOR,

Have you ever had a malware found by IS360, and then saved the Report?

The only time the scan history shows an item or many items, is after you save the report of the found malware(s). Otherwise it will not show anything like you mentioned in your first post of this thread.

Cheers.

That would explain it. IS360 has NOT found anything. I had thought the scan report would show each scan with the number of files scanned etc.

OK, that is that.

Thank you.

KOR-

Hi KOR,

Have you ever had a malware found by IS360, and then saved the Report?

The only time the scan history shows an item or many items, is after you save the report of the found malware(s). Otherwise it will not show anything like you mentioned in your first post of this thread.

Cheers.

Hi KOR,

Yeah, that is correct. If IS360 hasn't find anything on your computer before, the Scan History will be empty.

If IS360 finds something and you click "Remove", it will automatically save the report for you :grin:

Cheers.

That would explain it. IS360 has NOT found anything. I had thought the scan report would show each scan with the number of files scanned etc.

OK, that is that.

Thank you.

KOR-

Archived